Monday, June 9, 2008

The Journ(al/ey) Begins

A friend suggested I try blogging, and since she put this idea in my head I can't get it out, no matter how I shake it about. I know, I know, as if the world needs another blog, another voice fogging up the windows of the world. I think what's different is that I need my voice. I need a forum where I can write randomly and track what is on my mind. Paper notebooks serve my poetry and fiction very well, but blogging might be a good way to explore other writing. The writing process, writing prompts, my wayward garden, my travels (both real and metaphorical) are top on my list right now. Let the rambling begin.

4 comments:

Abbie Groves said...

Yes! Let your voice be heard! Speak up girl!!

JeanneDK said...

Hey There,
Thanks for the invite! I look forward to hearing more from you and hope you are doing well!

Jeanne Klemp

Andrea said...

Jeanne! So good to see your name here. Hope to hear more from you and hope all is well.

EcoEconomist said...

Hey how are you Andrea!!!